Terms and conditions
- Only 1 entry per person. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the exclusive author +/or holder of rights of your uploaded track
- If a third party’s claims arise, you are obliged to indemnify Orchestral Tools and not hold us responsible
- Entering the competition is free of charge. No purchase is needed to enter the competition. Participation is voluntary.
- Your entire composition must not exceed 2 minutes
- Your composition must be 100% original
- By entering the competition, you acknowledge these terms and conditions
- You agree that if you win a prize, your submission and name can be published on our Orchestral Tools social media accounts
- This competition is not supported or sponsored by Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, or Twitter.
- Overall rules for participation are governed by German law.
You cannot enter the competition, nor will your submission be valid if:
- You are an employee, either full-time or part-time, of Orchestral Tools.
- You submit an unoriginal composition.
- We will only use your email address to contact you if you win and arrange how to award prizes
- We will not share your email address with any third party
- You will not receive any marketing emails from Orchestral Tools, unless you have voluntarily subscribed and opted-in to our newsletter list