Freelance Product Specialist
We’re looking for a freelance Product Specialist—someone who can create great music, but also explain how they do it. A skilled composer and/or producer, who knows arrangement and can write in any style required. You’ll need to be confident and comfortable in front of a camera. And if you’re familiar with creating your own videos, that’s a plus.
As a Product Specialist at Orchestral Tools, you’ll create videos to showcase our products in an honest and informative way. You’ll also create tutorials for new products, or to demonstrate specific techniques. You’ll help us create a long-term plan for these videos, and as our video spokesperson, you’ll shape the overall look and feel of our video content. As the name suggests, as a Product Specialist you can also expect to be consulted about ideas and concepts for new products.
You’ll be working with a small marketing team in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg. The position is freelance and initially on a project-by-project basis, starting as soon as possible.
July 26, 2021
What you'll do
- Define concepts for product showcase videos
- Define mid- and long-term ideas for tutorial content
- Present products and ideas on camera
- Possibly shoot and edit your videos
What we’re looking for
- Strong skills in music composition and production
- Experience in presenting concepts and/or teaching
- Experience in front of an audience and/or a camera
- Deep insight into the music tech product landscape
- A positive and enthusiastic personality
- Camera skills are a plus
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Excellent English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Healthy and open working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and great coffee
- Free software instruments
- Good deals with industry partners
- A chance to shape a growing team—your voice will be heard!
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application for Freelance Product Specialist’ in the subject line.
- A short cover letter in English
- Your up-to-date résumé
- Your salary expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Links to 2-3 examples of marketing projects you’ve lead or worked on (or PDFs for offline projects)