Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an open-minded digital marketing all-rounder with a passion for music. Someone who’s genuinely interested in the latest marketing trends and developments. Someone who’s comfortable wearing a couple of different hats, and enjoys the variety of working in a small team.
You’ll be managing Google ads, creating email marketing campaigns, building product pages and landing pages, helping us optimize our website, and using analytics to gain insights and share them with the rest of us. We offer a healthy mix of creative and systematic work, and because we’re a small team, we can guarantee that your work will have an immediate impact.
You’ve probably gotten a couple of years of practical experience already, ideally in a number of different areas - the more varied, the better. You have a laser-focused eye for detail and quality, and you notice errors that others miss. And you're probably a producer or composer in your free time - this job gives you the opportunity to use your digital marketing skills in a musical environment.
You’ll be part of the marketing team in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg. The position is full-time (40 hrs a week), with a permanent contract.
July 1, 2022
What you'll do
- Build product pages and landing pages using our in-house content management system
- Review and monitor the OT website for improvement opportunities
- Build and manage our email newsletters
- Create automated emails and user journeys
- Manage all our Google ads
- Use Google analytics to gain insights and report your findings and ideas back to the team
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in digital marketing
- Experience using content management systems to build and manage websites
- Experience using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or CleverReach
- Experience setting up and managing Google ads
- Experience using Google Analytics
- A positive and supportive personality
- Excellent English (C2), German is a plus
- An active understanding of computer-based music composition and production is a plus
What we offer
- A healthy and open working environment
- An international team
- Your choice of gear and hardware
- The opportunity to shape the workspace and work environment you will be working in
- The opportunity to be part of a new educational video format
- A full time permanent position with a fair salary
- Free drinks and great coffee
- Free software instruments
- Good deals with industry partners
- The chance to shape a growing team - your voice will be heard!
How to apply
Write to email@example.com with ‘Application for Digital Marketing Manager’ in the subject line.
- A short cover letter in English
- Your up-to-date résumé
- Your salary expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Links to 2-3 examples of marketing projects you’ve lead or worked on (or PDFs for offline projects)