Senior Application Developer React (m/f/d)
We're looking for an experienced and highly motivated Application Developer to join our team. Currently we are building the next generation sampling platform, and we want to add a person with a solid foundation and experience in software engineering to the team. If you want to help us to grow and nurture our modern and evolving codebase, keep on reading.
The position is full-time (40 hrs a week).
October 1, 2022
What you'll do
- Create responsive, performant, modular React components for our audio application running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Standalone and Plugin)
- Work with our engineers, designers, and quality assurrance to find satisfying solutions to our business requirements and product vision
- Break down product features into comprehensible, responsive, and evolvable components Continuously deploy features to our Frontend to shape an evolving and dynamic user experience Help us maintain our existing platforms and products
- Share your knowledge to advance our team and help everyone grow collectively
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of work experience building applications a developer in a development team A very good understanding of React and its core principles
- Experienced working with service oriented architectures: GraphQL, RPC, or REST
- A good understanding of async programming models and concurrency
- Self-driven individual with organizational skills and a getting things done mentality
- Someone with a positive and supportive personality, who is experienced in taking and giving advice An understanding of cloud infrastructures is a plus
- An experience in creating digital music is a plus
- A clear and active communication style in English (German could be a plus)
What we offer
- Healthy, open, and creative working environment Flexible working hours
- Optional pension scheme
- Your own choice of gear and hardware
- Free drinks and great coffee
- Free software instruments
- Good deals with industry partners
- A chance to shape a growing team - your voice will be heard!
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application for Senior Application Developer React’ in the subject line.
- A short cover letter in English
- Your up-to-date résumé
- Your salary expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Links to 2-3 examples of marketing projects you’ve lead or worked on (or PDFs for offline projects)